Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Last weekend was the annual Los Angeles 1st vs. Santa Monica homecoming football game. We've started practicing in August and it all came to a head on Friday night. Due to a last minute change in the rules (or at least last minute to our ward) the girls got to play a whole lot more than we would have. We practiced 7 on 7 with 2 girls playing all the time but when we got to the game they told us it was 8 on 8 with 3 girls all the time. So I played corner the entire game since we only had 6 girls (3 for defense and 3 for offense). Sadly the outcome wasn't as good as last year with a 35-42 loss to Santa Monica. But we played well and I had a good time and I almost got an interception so I guess it was worth it. I'm just kind of sad now that we don't get to play football every week now. Jessica was my trusty photographer and here are some of the gems from the game.





No comments: