Sunday, August 8, 2010

Concerts

The past couple of weeks I've gone to a couple of concerts here. Keane and Ingrid Michaelson came to the Greek Theater a couple of weeks ago and a group of us went for a great summer concert. I think I liked Ingrid even more than Keane. She was such a good performer.



Then yesterday was the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach and I went down to spend the day in the sun. John, Shana and I drove down and parked many many blocks from the beach since it was so crowded. But we caught up with Heidi and Nate, watched some surfing right from the beach, caught some of the skateboarding competition, and then were mauled by mobs of people as we fought for what turned out to be great seats in the sand for the Weezer concert after it was all over. Surfing, swimsuits, concerts on the beach, can't get much better than that for a summer Saturday in California.



No comments: