Sunday, December 6, 2009

Greenfield Christmas Party 2009


Before the madness began

It has become an annual tradition now for the Greenfield apartment to host a Christmas party. This year's decorating theme was little Christmas cakes (snowmen, Christmas trees, gingerbread men, snowflakes)I have been sick most of the week so I didn't do much of the cooking, but Sara and Jessica cooked away all day Saturday before the party while I watched football and took three naps to rest up for the evening. I wish I'd got a 4th nap in, but it just didn't happen. I did help out by taking care of the Christmas decorating which didn't require touching the food and getting everyone else sick. We put up our borrowed Christmas tree and all the decorations and lights we could. It's rather homey in here with the fireplace on and everything. Due to being sick it wasn't the best party I've ever been to, but it was still a good one. We had quite a few people and many fun cakes were decorated. There were lots of leftovers since we couldn't coerce many people into taking extra cakes home for themselves, but we took them to break-the-fast after church today and came home with an empty plate.

No comments: