Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disneyland


Yeah I know I'm catching up, but I haven't really written much about my goings on for a while. I'll use the excuse that I've been working. Well this week it's been that I was sick. But hopefully that's on it's way out. In September Shana got us the hook-up with Disneyland. Gotta love advertising jobs! Shana, Heidi, McKenzie, Allana and I all went. I hadn't been to Disneyland in at least 5 years. The last time I went California Adventure had only one or two rides. So it's been a while. But I had a blast. We decided to hit California Adventure first since it closed earlier. After some coercion I was tricked into going on the Tower of Terror. Let me say my face is lying in the picture; I was terrified. But it was a good way to start off the day, I thought I could handle pretty much anything after that. I was also convinced to go on only the second upside down rollercoaster of my life. It was pretty fun. After hitting up California Adventure we went to Disneyland and got some overpriced lunch. Then we planned out attack for the rest of the day. Pirates of the Carribean, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Matterhorn (we were in line for this ride when we got the updates that BYU had beaten Oklahoma who was ranked #3 at the time. There was much celebration in line.), Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Small World, and more. We ended our night on Space Mountain which ended up being the longest line we waited in that day at just over 50 minutes. Not too bad considering it was Labor Day weekend. We were all pretty tired by the end of the day. After treating ourselves to ice cream for dinner we headed home for a much needed good night's sleep.

No comments: