Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is My Month

After finally getting off work Friday at 6:30 after being there for 11 hours I was beat and just tired of life. Then on my way home my check engine light went on. Oh Red Velvet, why must you fail me again? I got home and just wanted to take a break from life for a while. Too bad you can't really do that. So instead I watched the Lakers and the Jazz win their respective games and fell asleep at 10:00. I think that was the best thing for me to do. Usually when I feel like life is not going well it's because I don't feel in control and I really do like to be in control. But after a great night's sleep I woke up this morning and realized it was May. While I was lying in my bed looking at the May calendar picture of Bora Bora I decided that May is my month. 2010 hasn't been my year so far, but May is going to be my month.
Already is has begun to work out. I decided to check my gas cap just on the off chance that it was loose and that was why the check engine light was on. Good news, it was. No more check engine light. Hurray for May!

3 comments:

Jessica Elizabeth said...

Hooray for no more check engine light!!!

Amy said...

May is your month! I know it!

The story of a girl said...

Oh Jules, I miss you!!! I hope May is a great month for you too, you're great!!