Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas came and went. New Years came and went. And somehow it's almost February already. Where does the time go? I got to spend some time at home in Oregon for Christmas. I'll have to put some pictures up when I have more time (don't hold your breath, it might be a while). Work has kept me really busy during January. There seems to be a never ending supply of children who need occupational therapy services.
A couple of weeks ago I was pretty excited when the 1st counselor in the bishopric told me they were releasing me from 2 of my 3 callings. For three whole days I was just the Mid-singles rep in the ward. Then I got a call from the stake presidency that immediately started my brain racing. I'm sure just about every calling I could have been called to went through my mind. Luckily I was only in suspense for 1 day as I went and talked with President Vargas the next day. So just when I thought I was getting the hang of everything I got called as the 1st Counselor in the Stake Young Women's Presidency. I'm excited to work with the girls and get to know them but I'm sure it will be a lot of work. For now they threw me right into things and I'm in charge of the Service Auction, the fundraiser for Girl's Camp and the Pioneer Trek (yes I get to go to both this year). So never a dull moment in my life.

No comments: