Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last weekend after a couple of weeks off from all physical activity (except work) I thought it would be a good idea to get moving again. Karen, Ali, Allison, Chelsea and I went back to the archery range and man was it ugly. I was even worse the second time around than the first day. But after some one-on-one refreshers I was able to hit the badger with one of my arrows (never mind that I wasn't aiming for it). After archery was over I got out and played a little tennis. It was so good to get out there again. I've been neglecting the court for several months but I think it's time to put a renewed effort in. I do love playing tennis. I think that if I'd just done archery and tennis I would have been fine but to top it all off Ali and I went running when I got back from tennis. It was only about 2.5 miles but combine it all together and I think my body is warning me that I better take a little more care of it. Right knee is still yelling at me, right and left shins are stabbing me and my upper back is a dull reminder that I haven't used those muscles in far too long. Moral of the story: I must do all these things more often.

No comments: