Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Adios escuela

It is with some mixed feelings that I formally end my education at USC. Friday was my last day of fieldwork and thus my last day as a USC student. It's amazing how quickly this time has gone by. It seems like just a couple of months ago I moved to LA without a clue what I was doing. These past two years have been good to me. Now I just wish the same for the next. Somehow I thought I would have more time once fieldwork was over, but considering that I'm still employed by USC for one more week, excess time has not materialized yet. Or maybe once I have taken my boards I will have extra time since I will no longer have to study for them. On second thought I'm hoping to find a job by the time I take the boards which will end up taking up lots of time. So I guess this wonder known as free time will continue to evade me.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm always up to travel with friends...
xoxoxo